- You are responsible for the central organisation and administration of the entire fleet (Fleet management) with currently more than 500 trucks and 500 trailers all over Europe
- Road safety, efficiency and staff management are the guidelines of your job.
- You bring structure into chaos, prioritise information and create a structured workflow.
- You plan the use of our vehicles on a daily, weekly, yearly basis. In doing so, you take existing capacities into account, keep to legal inspection dates and manufacturer-specific deadlines.
- You coordinate the internal and external workshop orders.
- You create maintenance and repair orders as well as analyse and evaluate abnormalities.
- You integrate unplanned vehicle downtime or repairs in the daily and weekly schedule without putting pressure on your colleagues
- You uncover systemic errors and correct them in the conflicting relationship between scheduling, workshop, driver and profitability.
- You plan ahead, think economically beyond the boundaries of your own department.